Monday, October 8, 2018

Week 419: The Fall of Motown Maurice

Weekly Written Review 

In February,  I had the realization that it will be The Summer of Motown. That didn't end up happening. All the projects I expected to release during the summer got pushed back. Now it's set to be The Fall of Motown Maurice. That's right. Sunday, September 23rd represented the first full day of fall and in exactly one month from that date Snake Outta Compton will release nationwide. I thought another project I'm starring in was going to release in the fall but I heard it's plagued with animation problems. Oishi Demon Hunter might not release until next year. That's if they ever work it out. Reguardless, I'm setting the Snake Outta Compton release to be the turning point of my career and I'm finding inspiration everywhere.

After a special person sent me a link to an Erykah Badu song, Window Seat. Her music really caught my attention. Espeically after I noticed her get naked in that video! I realized I've been slipping on her tunes. I love nu-soul with D'Angela being my favorite artist but I've never really played much attention to her. Other than, Erykah Badu being the sound track of most poerty nights, I never proactively tried to listen to her. Now that she's got my attention I started to research her I learned a lot of cool things about her, mostly from her Wikipeda page. I listened to her music on repeat for most of this week and beyond. I Want You, is the jam. When I wasn't thinking about her, I was thinking about the upcoming release of Snake Outta Compton and the defination of the word leverage. I'm thinking percisely about how I can leverage what I have or set up what I need to be fully equipped and aligned for the Snake Outta Compton release. As a result, Wikipeida came to mind. My recent research my have helped with that. Can you believe  I don't have a Wikipedia page!? At one time around 2010-ish I might of had a sentence or two up but it eventually came down. I don't know who put it up and it wasn't good anyway. Well it just so happens, that of this week "someone" has been interviewing me and establishing my page 😉. We found out early on that Wikipedia is strick, which is good. The "person" put up a single paragraph and it was declined. After after the "person" decided to go all in. With the release of Snake Outta Compton looming, I believe this is a great look. People may love the cast and crew then start looking them up. At the end of the day, it's just another avenue to share my incredible story. A story that the whole world will soon know.


Sunday, September 23, 2018

* 1st day of full day of Fall

* Recycling...

* Cat food pick up/food 4 less


Monday, September 24, 2018

* Grownish day 3...short day 7:48am -11:30am

* Took a nap and woke up to a very memorable dream. In the dream, this lady kept telling me the number 26 over and over and over again. Well, in my family when you remember your dream with numbers you play them. I took my moms advice and waited until Wednesday the 26th to play different combinations of 26. I didn't win anything but it was a cool change of pace. I truly can't recall the last time I played the lottery. This was probably my second third time overall while in LA.

* Tennis...


Tuesday, September 25, 2018

* Wikipedia spark, initiation and research...

* KFC treat

* Played the lottery

* Tea with Maribel


Wednesday, September 26, 2018

* Lottery results. No bueno. I don't really want to win anyway but I had to respect my dream.

* Basketball...

* Wikipedia work...


Thursday, September 27, 2018

* Basketball...

* Wikipedia work...


Friday, September 28, 2018

* Modeling fitting for the movie Torrence. I was being considered for a role on this film last week. I never heard back. Somehow I'm the right body type to try on the attire for the actors but not good enough for the film. Oh well...

* Cat food/fruit pick up/Food 4 Less


Saturday, September 29, 2018

* Wikipedia work...

* Thai dinner with Maribel


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign