Thursday, October 18, 2018

Week 421: Counting Down

Weekly Written Review 

This was a good week. I got a lot done and I got close with an audition. I probably wasn't close at all but I got a callback. It was a full scheduled week. I played my weekly fix of sports and did some work in front of the camera. I loaded up on food and I dominated in tennis singles. The highlights are below but there's nothing with significance to report. We have to wait until Week 423 for that. On that note, I'm out.


Sunday, October 7, 2018

* Phone call day...

* Snake planning/emails...


Monday, October 8, 2018

* Blogging...

* Tennis...

* Got an audition notice around 9:30pm while playing tennis


Tuesday, October 9, 2018

* Langston's Membership Dinner and reception. Took some photos for the president.

* Basketball...

* Oculus audition. Used the Bird scooter for the first time in Santa Monica. It was cool.


Wednesday, October 10, 2018

* Basketball...

* Smart & Final attempt to get water but they were out. Got a one or two other things instead.

* Got a callback notice for Oculus around 9:30pm again. That put me in a tight situation for tomorrow with background work.


Thursday, October 11, 2018

* Oculus call back

* My audition call-time was 11:30am. I had to do background for Grown-ish at 11am. I took a chance and got to the audition at 10am. To my surprise, they already started. After that I took a Lyft to Burbank and got to Disney studios at 11:04am. Then I found out the call time got pushed to 11:30am so I was extra early. It was a good day.

* Grown-ish background work


Friday, October 12, 2018

* Tennis...I started out rough ( actually always start off rough when playing tennis) I lost the first set 5 to 7. Then in the next set, I was losing 5 to Love. It wasn't looking good. All Erick needed was one more when. Somehow, someway I hit the switch. I came back and own the next 7 games and but him 7 to 5. I was really impressed with that win. I won the next set 6 to 1. We were playing a best of 3 matches.

* USC Trader Joe's and Food 4 Less pick up with...

* Wiki interview/submission

* SAG Movie Film: Can You Ever Forgive me. Accompanied by Maribel.


Saturday, October 13, 2018

* Dollar store water pickup and Ralphs thanks to my ride.

* Video Game Party part 4 at Kevin's. It was fun.


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign