Monday, October 8, 2018

Week 420: It's Movie Season

Weekly Written Review 

Wow, it's the fourth quarter of 2018. How time flies! The year is basically over and I'm ending it while watching a lot of movies. I recently joined the SAG-Aftra Film Society and I can see box office movies with a guest on Friday's and Saturday's. It started this week and it was cool. It gives me a reason to go to the movies to do homework and a better reason to treat a good person in my life.


Sunday, September 30, 2018

* Wiki interview...

* Got invited to the Magic Castle. It was different. It's a cool new experience.


Monday, October 1, 2018

* Grown-ish shoot. Long day... Only had two hours of sleep because of the Magic Castle last night. Left my house at 4:30am. Arrived at 6:00am. Wrapped at 7:42pm and got home around 9pm. Either way, I was energized throughout the day. It should also be a nice overtime check.

* Snake Outta Compton premiere inviting/emailing...


Tuesday, October 2, 2018

* Basketball...

* Wiki work...

* Snake media inviting...


Wednesday, October 3, 2018

* EBT meeting and a new card request

* Wells Fargo/Dollar Store/Cat food

* Wiki interview...

* Snake emailing...


Thursday, October 4, 2018

* Man with a Plan background work. Short day...7:30am to 10:45am

* Trader Joes run...

* Wiki interview...sending photos


Friday, October 5, 2018

* Basketball...I was on fire. Today I got the most compliments ever playing at YMCA. My team got 3 straight wins. Four straight wins if you count the last game. One guy kept calling bogus calls and my team had enough. Two split up and so did the rest of us. It was game point for both teams when we left.

* Audition...

* Super Mario Party pick up

* First day of SAG Aftra Film Society, A Star is Born. Accompanied by Shebana.


Saturday, October 6, 2018

* Wiki interview...I was told it's 95% ready. Mostly needs another proofreader.

* SAG Film Society, First Man. Accompanied by Kevin Boot.


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign