Monday, July 16, 2018

Week 408: Union Official

Weekly Written Review 

After being on the SAG Payment plan for about six months, I finally got my official SAG card on Saturday. Whoop Whoop! In addition to that, I got an extra check from the This Is American music video. I was upgraded to a principal role. Talk about a total surprise. God bless Union's. I also my official Movie Pass card on Saturday. Balling!


Sunday, July 8, 2018

* Audition video sent

* Helping my friend move last week also got my hands on an old Nintendo Wii. I traded it in at Game Stop and got me some store credit.

* Bestbuy universal remote return

* Watching Cloak & Dagger again. It's cool. So far so good.


Monday, July 9, 2018

* Tennis

* Trader Joe's


Tuesday, July 10, 2018

* World Cup Semi-Finals. France VS Belgium. Hanging with Kevin and folks at a bar in Los Feliz

* Hanging at Kevin's...Fat Burger...Yuck...I don't even want to write about something I wasn't sure of in my food and what I saw at the restaurant. 


Wednesday, July 11, 2018

* AT&T audition

* Basketball

* MRI appointment...MRI not needed.


Thursday, July 12, 2018

* Audition - Huge In France...great responses in the room but as usual doesn't mean a damn thing.

* Went to the library to update Fornite

* Water pick up

* Jack In The Box audition VO sent


Friday, July 13, 2018

* AT&T audition callback. Terrible energy in the room. Terrible experience. What a waste of time.

* Chiropractor visit

* Victorious workout test

* Target universal remote pickup

* Hanging out with Cornelia


Saturday, July 14, 2018

* Laying low

* Official SAG card came in the mail. Whoop Whoop.

* Say what!? I got a This Is America principle upgrade. Mango power!

* My Movie Pass card came in. Took long enough! Yeaaa

* Tennis...Jr. Burger King...once

* Trip to Lowes then Jolibee and free food from my tennis connect Erick. Whoop Whoop. I really needed that meal.


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign