Sunday, July 1, 2018

Week 405: Database In

Weekly Written Review 

I got a call for a game show this week that I didn't even submit to. They apparently still have me in their database. They asked me some trivia questions over the phone. I'm not even good at trivia. Surprisingly, even though I got about half of the questions right (or less) the interviewer liked my personality and set me up for a Skype interview the following Friday. The Skype interview went okay but the most interesting part was how it started. The first guy I spoke to on Wednesday set me up with a producer for the Skype interview. The first thing the producer said to me when he got on is, "I remember you from something before." I told him it probably was from a previous game show interview called Snap. I'm pretty sure they're not going to choose me for this show Child Support because that's what they do. The most important accomplishment is that they remember.


Sunday, June 17, 2018

* Audition video sent

* BlueLA usage for Barbra/Smart & Final

* Best Buy/Pro Controller


Monday, June 18, 2018

* Working...emails...

* Tennis...


Tuesday, June 19, 2018

* Against All Enemies fitting

* Tennis audition


Wednesday, June 20, 2018

* SAG Orientation

* Chiropractor visit

* Child Support phone call

* Blogging...


Thursday, June 21, 2018

* Basketball...

* Recycling...

* National skate day. Skating with Erick.


Friday, June 22, 2018

* Basketball

* Chiropractor visit

* Skype interview with Child Support

* Mario Tennis pick up


Saturday, June 23, 2018

* Laugh Tracks audition

* Couch Co-op Squad part 2 at Kev's

* EBT 24hr shutdown today until tomorrow


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign