Sunday, July 1, 2018

Week 406: Week Good

Weekly Written Review 

It was a good week. I worked I played and I auditioned. On to the next week. 


Sunday, June 24, 2018

* Tea with Cornelia


Monday, June 25, 2018

* Tennis...

* Victory Marketing email...I had to bring the heat.


Tuesday, June 26, 2018

* Against All Enemies shoot. Dissapointing...no face time.


Wednesday, June 27, 2018

* Parks Music video shoot

* Chiropractor visit

* Tennis...1-Whopper


Thursday, June 28, 2018

* Kidding Shoot


Friday, June 29, 2018

* Basketball...

* Chiropractor visit

* Unnecessary trip to the post office. What I was finally looking for was finally left at my house. Certified mail can be so difficult.


Saturday, June 30, 2018

* 3 audition videos sent

* Tennis - 2 Jr. Whoopers


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign