Monday, July 16, 2018

Week 407: No Parallels! Just a Fortnite Victory

Weekly Written Review 

I had some Walmart basketball sneakers that quickly malfunctioned this week. It just so happens that I recall having some Walmart basketball sneakers that quickly malfunctioned during the summer of 2010. Hmmm, could there be a parallel. Hell no! Throughout my journey, I always find myself seeking summer 2010 parallels. The main reason for that is because I triumphed out of a grave spiritual defeat that summer. I need to stop because there are no parallels. All I got as a triumph this week was my first Fornite Victory. Although it's just a game, the win was really rewarding. I found a spot, waited it out and the last person fell right into my trap. Ha Ha Ha! Victory!


Sunday, July 1, 2018

* Watched Jurassic World with Kevin. He used Movie Pass and inspired me to apply for one myself.


Monday, July 2, 2018

* Tennis

* Came in 2nd place on Fortnite


Tuesday, July 3, 2018

* Basketball...with busted shoes. Less than two months ago (approximately), I got the bright idea to use BlueLA (car rental) for the first time and got some cheap basketball shoes from Wal-Mart in Burbank. Those shoes are done now. They started falling apart the last few times I played ball. Super glue can do so much. Thankfully the tennis shoes I purchased are still holding up.

* Simply Wholesome with Lauren

* First Fortnite Victory...Yeaaa!


Wednesday, July 4, 2018

* Trader Joe's at USC.

* New basketball shoes at Walmart. I had to go to two Ross's to find the right pair at the right price. $40.00 works for me.


Thursday, July 5, 2018

* Basketball...

* Uhaul adventure with Cole. It was a long night. Leaving the parking space Cole bumped a car. Luckily the driver was cool. Then the car started smoking and broke down for 4 plus hours. I considered leaving but I'm glad I stayed. I was able to get a TV and phone for my landlady. I didn't get much for me but I did find an old Nintendo Wii and traded it in at Game Stop for some store credit.

* People started noticing me on an episode of Marlon today.


Friday, July 6, 2018

* College Humor shoot

* Landlady TV set up


Saturday, July 7, 2018

* Basketball...

* Bestbuy Universal Remote pick up and Crash Bandicoot

* TV set up part two

* Started watching Cloak and Dagger...


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign