Saturday, May 26, 2018

Week 400: Listen to your Body

Weekly Written Review 

On Thursday, I got to be apart of a Jimmy Kimmel Live shoot. My audition included speaking lines but I ended up not getting them. That was very disappointing but what you gonna do. Just keep it moving. There were two pros from the shoot. Number one, I got a good look inside Jimmy Kimmel's studio. It was somewhat surreal, walking down the hallway seeing all the photos of Jimmy and his guests. Could be a precursor of what's to soon come. Who knows? Perhaps I might take over his studio one day. Number two, I got to work with the incredibly lovable Guillermo Rodriguez, Jimmy Kimmel's sidekick. The shoot was basically a skit/McDonald's commerical. I was one of the basketball players and Guillermo was our coach. He's the best. I got to talk to him a little. I asked him about his son and his mother-in-law and later he asked, "So you watch the show?" I was like of course. The best moment was when he told me I had great reactions. I truly appreciated that. Just before he left I got to take a photo with him for Instagram. Looking out for this skit/commercial during Jimmy Kimmel's NBA finals special on game one and game two of the NBA finals.


Sunday, May 13, 2018

* Prince EA video shoot


Monday, May 14, 2018

* Tennis...found a fifty on the way to there. Whoop Whoop! I also left tennis feeling really sluggish. I was under the weather for the rest of the week. A little back pain...I think...


Tuesday, May 15, 2018

* Was gonna play basketball today but my body said no. I think I also had some back pain happening...It's a good thing because I got an urgent audition (video sent) from Jimmy Kimmel Live and 5 hours later I got word that I booked it. If I played basketball I probably would've missed this booking.

* Internet started working again! Whoop Whoop!

* Collaboration Filmmakers Challenge networking mixer


Wednesday, May 16, 2018

* Fuller House announcer audition at Disney

* Dance music audition video sent


Thursday, May 17, 2018

* Jimmy Kimmel Live/McDonald's shoot

* Phone call to...


Friday, May 18, 2018

* Basketball...

* Panda Express...Target

* Victory marketing training meeting

* Attorney phone call...

* Chiropractor visit


Saturday, May 19, 2018

* Victory Marketing back up gig. Thank God I didn't have to do. I wasn't 100% and I was not interested in running around shirtless in blue paint.

* Sleep...woke up from a dream in which I was telling Klaus (The Originals) that I'll never book a big role like him the traditional way. I believe I also told him, "I got to make my own way."


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign