Monday, June 4, 2018

Week 401: Calf Muscle Down, Bookings UP

Weekly Written Review 

Besides getting kicked in the calf during the last play of a basketball game on Tuesday. It was a good week. My average of two bookings a week and two or more auditions per week continues.


Sunday, May 20, 2018

* Team Ten music video "Randy Savage"


Monday, May 21, 2018

* Submission to Leftfield management

* Chiropractor visit

* Attorney meeting

* Tennis... 


Tuesday, May 22, 2018

* Basketball at night...get kicked in the calf at the last play. Barely walking...kind of...I was limping for the next two days and a week later I still wasn't 100%. 


Wednesday, May 23, 2018

* Metro bus documentary shoot

* Still limping...


Thursday, May 24, 2018

* My calf is feeling a lot better

* Audition video sent


Friday, May 25, 2018

* Basketball...

* Chiropractor visit


Saturday, May 26, 2018

* Entering a bus on the way to an audition the bus driver shouted out my name upon entering the bus. It was cool. I kind of recognize his face but I can't remember from where.

* Commerical audition

* At LuLu's...special Just Dance session. I won! Whoop Whoop! Yea Yea!


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign