Saturday, May 12, 2018

Week 399: I was wrong, This is America

Weekly Written Review 

Flashback to Week 397, I was balling out about my dissapointment in the This Is America music video shoot. Before we finally started shooting the scene I was rearranged a total 3 times and in the process, I lost my prime top center spot. I knew for sure no body would notice me. My goal for every shoot is to at least be noticed by one person. If I get at least one person to recognize me I'm good. Last Saturday, May 5th the music video came out and one, maybe two people contacted me about it that same day. I was like cool. Since then, all this week I've been hit with a barrage of Facebook tags, texts and Instagram DM's about this music video. I'm particularly in shock that so many people noticed me. Was I wrong! I was totally wrong. People are watching and under the right scope, they noticed everything. This has been a week of sheer internet fame. I'll take it. I don't expect anything huge to come from this but so far this fame is putting my name on the forefront of people's minds. I'll take the blessing. My actual interpretation of This Is America is another story.


Sunday, May 6, 2018

* A Dining Room of Hope

* This Is America fame begins


Monday, May 7, 2018

* Organizing my mom's porch with my stuff

* Return to LA


Tuesday, May 8, 2018

* Basketball...

* Aaron's House conference call


Wednesday, May 9, 2018

* Audio audition sent

* Bike kid audition

* Frenchies screening...


Thursday, May 10, 2018

* Basketball

* Best Buy...Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze up pick

* My lost Mouse came in


Friday, May 11, 2018

* Audition sent in. I'm using a new system inspired by my recent audio audition.

* Water pick up

* Aaron's House editing

* Playing DKCTF


Saturday, May 12, 2018

* Hotspot problems...troubleshooting...

* LuLu's Hug party

* While at the party the same casting director of This Is America called me about a Black Eyed Peas music video but it was way too last min and too far out. I've been submitting all week, at least twice total. I saw the post and submitted before I went to bed last night. I'm comfortable saying no and instead, helping out a good friend with her going away party :-(


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign