Saturday, May 12, 2018

Week 398: Storage Freeman

Weekly Written Review 

It took a lot of work and a lot of trips but this week I became a Storage Freeman. I've been paying for a storage room in Tampa since 2004, upon arriving back from college. In 2010, I got a bigger storage when I lost my apartment. Later that year, I moved to LA and that storage slowly kept rising up. In 2015 I started the process of downsizing my stuff and switched to a storage for an affordable price of 30-ish dollars a month. That prize slowly kept creeping up and enough became enough. I set forth with the vision and the plan to eliminate my storage completely. With 80% (or more) of my belongings in my parent's porch and the remaining at Pam's storage shed, I'm set. I'm free. No more monthly payments. It took a lot of work. About 4 trips but I got it done. I'm so glad. It's rewarding. I possibly could've done it before but there's no better time than now.


Sunday, April 29, 2018

* Aaron's House, work...recording voiceovers


Monday, April 30, 2018

* Tennis

* Aaron's House...editing audio


Tuesday, May 1, 2018

* Best Buy, South Park pick up

* Trader Joe's


Wednesday, May 2, 2018

* Basketball at 6:30am, Whoa! I had to set some in before my trip.

* Music video shoot, Diplo/French Mountain


Thursday, May 3, 2018

* Rescheduled Walmart audition. Wasn't worth the rush.

* Cleaning/organizing...

* Left for Tampa


Friday, May 4, 2018

* Arrived in Tampa at 1:30am

* Picked up the SUV from Pam

* 3 Trips to my Storage

* Just Dance with Pam and the kids

* Red Lobster pick for parents

* Aaron's House editing, 11pm-6:30am


Saturday, May 5, 2018

* Car exchange  for Pam

* Walmart stop...

* I'm a Storage Freeman

* Packaging DVD's at Pams

* Auntie Mary - Chromecast drop/Just Dance

* Walmart pickups for parents

* Editing...late...finished at 7am then next morning

* This Is America (Music Video) releases and people immediately start taking notice.


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign