Saturday, August 5, 2017

Week 359: It's Not Making Any Sense

Weekly Written Review 

Here's what's not making any sense. I'm not complaining that I'm not booking but I can't even get a callback for some reason. A callback should be automatic for some of these auditions. I don't get it. At least two auditions this week should of granted me a callback. My Clash Royal audition and the Project X audition I had on Thursday. I was told by the casting director herself who stood outside the room as if she was waiting to tell me that the callbacks are on Saturday. Inside the room the camera guy complimented me multiple times and when I got out the room the casting directing was standing right in front of the door. I learned something that day while waiting and having friendly conversation with one of the staff members. If the casting directing isn't in the room she's watching from a live feed in the back room. I kind of knew that before but it was reinforced today. I also thought the casting director probably watched the recordings later. Moreover, I got out the room, I was introduced to the casting director, she greeted me and asked a question about my name. She told me herself that callbacks are on Saturday. We laughed and as I departed, just before I could close the door behind me she looked at me with a big smile and said something in the likes of, "You have a lovely face." I left that place more than confident I would at the very least have a callback on Saturday. I was sure of it. I would've bet on it. As a result, nothing. I'm in shock. I don't get it...Oh well...Let's just keep it moving...

Sunday, July 30, 2017

* Reloaded storage room

* Hyundai VO audition sent

* Watching shows...Better Call Saul, GOT,...

* Low spirits

* I broke my "Fast" today. Initially seeking guilt I acknowledged it as an early celebration for something good that's going to happen this week.


Monday, August 1, 2017

* Linkedin communication strategy

* Slow day....

* Tennis...overall good plays. One game was disappointing. My teammate and I was winning 5 to 1 and we ended up losing the tie breaker. Rookie mistakes by me and to be honest I got a little cocky.  


Tuesday, August 2, 2017

* Clash Royal audition

* Treating myself to a Mexican whole fish meal

* Agent paper work...

* Audition notices...

* Completed two audition voice overs

* First booking notice with Twilight for a LMU student film

* Landlady admitted she's paranoid


Wednesday, August 2, 2017

* Shoot with Awesomeness TV - Busted

* Acting Class  with  Arielle. My upcoming audition got special attention at the end of class.

* 2-3 VO auditions sent


Thursday, August 3, 2017

* Completed 2-3 VO auditions

* Completed an audition video for N.P

* Audition for Bright Health

* Pop audition for Show Cap (Project X)

* Conversation with Jim. Went well...

* IMDB restoration

Friday, August 4, 2017

* IMDB upgrading, working on photos...

* Basketball...

* Storage payment...


Saturday, August 5, 2017 

* IMDB upgrading, working on photos...

* To my surprise no callback for Thursday's audition

* Low spirited day

* Bob Marley and D'Angelo marathon


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign