Sunday, July 30, 2017

Week 358: Worse after Worst

Weekly Written Review 

I can't write that this was a terrible week. It was actually a good week. Got some new photos taken that will change the course of my career. Plus, I had an audition in which I'm highly anticipating a call back for. Not to mention a feature film audition that wasn't bad. I'm not sure if I'll hear back from them but I appreciate the process I established and that I allowed my self to read from the sides. On Friday I even got requested of something I didn't have to submit for. Basically I was requested because of my good work from another project.

All in all it was a good week. How things turned worse is in the ending. First of all, last week I had a talk with my landlady about bringing my stuff back into my garage space and she gave me the approval. On Saturday, I borrowed Kevin's van, unloaded my belongings into van, came home and began the process to unload into my storage. My landlady saw me and asked a weird question. She asked where did I go grocery shopping. Then she asked about paying rent. By the time I grabbed my second batch of belongings she totally flipped the script on me. All of a sudden she doesn't want me to bring my belongings back in. Moving stuff ain't easy. This was frustrating but I didn't even argue. I repeatedly said, "what ever makes you happy." At one point she wanted me to sign a contract that I wasn't going to ask her for relocation fees. I can understand that to a degree based off of what she recently went through but her completely changing her mind after I went through so much trouble to move my stuff is unacceptable. I hold no hatred in my heart but she certainly burnt a bridge with me. All I know is that A Change is Gonna Come SOON. These are certainly the last days of this kind of life. I'm also confident the purpose of this fiasco will reveal itself in due time


Sunday, July 23, 2017

* Left LuLu's early. I wasn't pleased about something that happened last night.

* Lazy sleeping day


Monday, July 24, 2017

* Actor Spot wardrobe consultation

* Pop up audition for Tru TV's Laugh show

* Tennis...


Tuesday, July 25, 2017

* Audition video sent


Wednesday, July 26, 2017

* Actor Spot photo shoot

* Zipcar

* Samsung audition

* Returned clothes to Ross

* Returned to Acting Class with Arielle

* On the way home I gave one of co-Uber passengers my card, then randomly she asked me if I ever went to UCB. I told her I actually received a scholarship with them twice. She immediately responded by saying, "I read about you on your blog." I was wowed by her response. That's crazy. This girl was from New York and has only been in LA for two months. On Facebook I later found out it was through my blog she found out about the scholarship and also got it twice. Great for her. Go blog. This inspired me to put my blog back online. About a week or more ago I took my blog off the search engines. This made me realize that even though my blog looks incomplete because of Photobucket's ridiculous policy change I should still keep it live. This blog still has the potential to inspire.



Thursday, July 27, 2017

* Audition: Morning coffee

* Basketball...YMCA

* Audition prep


Friday, July 28, 2017

* Project request...

* Audition: Feature film - Dutch

* Lunch with B

* Pool party with B attempt and fail


Saturday, July 29, 2017

* Basketball...YMCA

* Van pick up at Kevin's

* Unloading my belongings from my storage into the van.

* Attempt to bring my belongings back into my garage fail

* Tear drop...AUDIO RECORDING...sleep


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign