Saturday, August 26, 2017

Week 361: Prep Week

Weekly Written Review 

Similar to other weeks I had some low spirited moments yet productive about smaller transactions like updating my casting profiles. Suddenly things began to pick up. Momentum is up and it's just in time for the total eclipse.


Sunday, August 13, 2017 

* Re-submission audition video (Teddy)

* Helping Luna moving and build stuff...watching Power...

* Ihop

* Landlady sets it straight about September. The garage is getting torn down.


Monday, August 14, 2017

* Daily Sports show audition video sent

* Low spirits

* Tennis...One of my tennis foes made a comment towards me suggesting I should be realistic about playing against him. That didn't sit well with me. I pretty much thought about it throughout my sleep. I got to bet this guy soon.


Tuesday, August 15, 2017

* Updating Casting Frontier, LA Casting, profiles

* In deep thought, low spirits, sleeping

* Audition video sent...

* VO audition sent


Wednesday, August 16, 2017

* Adding new slates to LA Casting profile

* Low spirits

* VO audition

* Anti discrimination audition video


Thursday, August 17, 2017 

* Basketball/YMCA...at least 2 game winners

* Farewell lunch with Amanda

* Convo with Florence about tomorrows audition and funny comment

* Madden VO sent

* Audition video sent

* Momentum up


Friday, August 18, 2017

* Audition Expedia

* Audition (NDA signed project)

* 3 Audition videos sent


Saturday, August 19, 2017

* Direct TV audition

* Basketball YMCA...3 or 4 game winners

* I had a hurt ankle since Thursday or so. I was even limping on the way to the YMCA but I managed to flex it out and play basketball fine.

* Movie audition video sent


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign