Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Week 340: Hello Kitchen

Weekly Written Review 

There are nights in which I'm holding myself in bed because of the lack of food in my system. Part if it is because of my laziness and/or lack of knowledge to prepare a good meal. My body doesn't get full off of nuts and raisins anymore. In the middle of the night I'm often attempting to curb the hunger by eating packs saltines and drinking lots of water. On Wednesday I had a realization. For the first time in my quest I'm not working super hard. Meaning I'm not editing and not heavily developing my next project. I'm also playing a lot of sports. Basketball and tennis. I'm burning a lot of calories and my body needs more food. As a result, I need to utilize my extra time and spend more of it in the kitchen. Not long after that inception I went to the Asian supermarket and purchased a 15lb bag of rice. I love rice. That wiped out my EBT but next month I'll be ready to do some cooking. Hopefully...


Sunday, March 19, 2017

* Audition video sent


Monday, March 20, 2017

* Intel basketbal audition

* Tennis


Tuesday, March 21, 2017

* Google industrial voice over shoot


Wednesday, March 22, 2017

* Cooking epiphany

* Nude comedy show booking


Thursday, March 23, 2017

* Basketball/Tennis

* Script sent to Jacoby


Friday, March 24, 2017

* Panera Bread audition

* Tennis


Saturday, March 25, 2017

* Costume Party at Kevin B's


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign