Saturday, March 11, 2017

Week 337: Presentation Stuff

Weekly Written Review 

Sometime this week I got some new sneakers from Goodwill and on my way home I got a great deal on a tennis bag from a black owned business. Overall I've been having fun and getting a lot of writing done.


Sunday, February 26, 2017

* Research/writing/Presentation stuff

* Oscars with L


Monday, February 27, 2017

* Shoot cancelled me because I'm not SAG. It was low budget anyway.

* Tennis

* Presentation stuff


Tuesday, February 28, 2017

* Jurassic Planet PA work. Plus I got a raise...lol. Today I found a girls phone in the garbage can. I was really proud of that. 


Wednesday, March 1, 2017

* Jurassic Planet PA work. Driving the cargo van.


Thursday, March 2, 2017

* Writing/Documentation/Presentation stuff


Friday, March 3, 2017

* Basketball...back at my old spot at La Fayette and tennis at Shatto Recreation Center. A random guy invited me to come back.

* Writing documents/Presentation stuff


Saturday, March 4, 2017

* Snake pick up shot

* Skipped an audition to stay focus on my screenplay

* Writing...Presentation stuff



As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign