Sunday, March 19, 2017

Week 339: Fun Slow blessings

Weekly Written Review 

It's been slow. When I'm home I'm playing a lot of Clash Royale. When I'm not home I'm playing tennis and/or basketball. Not many auditions coming my way. Pilot season is passing over me once again yet I'm not complaining. I'm truly enjoying this. I wish my tennis stroke was better but all is good. I deserve this level of play. Hopefully I'll start to push myself to start reading a book next week but other than that I'm having a blast.


Sunday, March 12, 2017

* Movie: Kong Skull Island with Lu. I honestly didn't enjoy it so much.

* Purchased a popcorn maker. Finally. Now I just have to try it out.


Monday, March 13, 2017

* Basketball pick with Sports Net LA. Only 4 people today compared a bunch of people last week.


Tuesday, March 14, 2017

* Basketball...


Wednesday, March 15, 2017

* Audition video sent

* Nude Comedy LA auditions. Yup. I auditioned to be apart of a nude comedy show and yes. Exactly what you're thinking. I auditioned in the nude. It wasn't bad. The room could use a few more women but overall it was a good experience.


Thursday, March 16, 2017

* Basketball and tennis same day some setting. I'm liking my new spot. Shoutouts to Shatto Recreation Center


Friday, March 17, 2017

* Tennis on the WeHo library roof top. I loved it.


Saturday, March 18, 2017

* I body wasn't happy with me last  night. I woke up this morning and sent to Sizzler.

* Sleeping...blogging...


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign