Sunday, April 2, 2017

Week 341: Damn Auditions Are Getting In The Way of My Tennis

Weekly Written Review 

Throughout my journey I've complained about auditions several times over. Now I'm complaining because it's getting in the way of my sports activities. I hope I don't come off as a snob but I truly rather be playing tennis or basketball than audition at this point. I'm grateful but I'm fixed to believe that they don't want me so why should I want them. Oh well...either way I got to do it. Saturday morning woke up with an interesting idea for a feature film. Read below.


Sunday, March 26, 2017

* Woke up at Kevin's house from the party the previous night.


Monday, March 27, 2017

* Tennis...


Tuesday, March 28, 2017

* Basketball...

* At Kevin's uploading party pics

* Motown Maurice live post

* Pick up


Wednesday, March 29, 2017

* Actor Group with Arielle join with Cassy

* Screenplay feedback from Hank. It's positive. He's interested


Thursday, March 30, 2017

* Pointless music video audition. Before they started they told us the band already gave someone the part and we're backup.

* Panera Bread back up

* Tennis...

* Aaron's House commerical shoot at Kevin's


Friday, March 31, 2017

* Real faces Audition

* Straight to callback audition for Hotels.com

* Tennis and after tennis meal with tennis bros


Saturday, April 1, 2017

* I had an interesting dream this morning. In the dream I spoke in front of an audience about my opinion of the show Empire. Following my statements I was thrown out of the building. I remember running for a cab or something like that afterwards. Most importantly my mind became flooded with an idea for a feature film. It's different and I believe it will work. Plus it has nothing to do with the dream I had or late night television. I later begin penciling my idea and I'll say it's in development.

* Aaron's House editing

* Relaxing...catching up on shows and a little feature film research. Kind of...


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign