Saturday, March 11, 2017

Week 338: The Ceiling is The Roof

Weekly Written Review 

All in one week I played volleyball once, basketball 3 times and tennis once. In addition to that I finished my script and it's presentation. The future may be bleak in terms of my living situation but  other than that life is good. In the words of the G.O.A.T Michael Jordan, "The Ceiling Is The Roof."


Sunday, March 5, 2017

* Volleyball pick up game with Cassy. LA Sports Net


Monday, March 6, 2016

* Coed Basketball pick up. LA Sports Net

* Read/Rewrite


Tuesday, March 7, 2017

* Voting day. I voted.

* Basketball but had to play outside at Pan Pacific

* Documentation prep


Wednesday, March 8, 2017

* Script finalized and sent



Thursday, March 9, 2017

* Skipped an audition...student film...

* Tennis at Shatto


Friday, March 10, 2017

* Golfnow audition

* Basketball. No more lazy offense.


Saturday, March 11, 2017

* Good news, cool news and challenging news. 1. Something I was expecting came in the mail today. Yeaaa. 2. I found $5.00 while riding my bike. 3. An inspector showed up at the garage and apparently there's a violation.

* Weekend away with L

* The Vampire Diaries season 8 marathon.  I watched the last 6 or so episodes. Not crazy about the ending. I'm glad it's over. It was a fun series to watch. At least the first 4 seasons.


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign