Monday, February 27, 2017

Week 336: Big Film Sparks

Weekly Written Review 

A lot of momentum for my screenplay this week. I had a lunch meeting with the potential director and he inspired the thought of putting big names onto the project. He likes what he knows so far. Then I returned a phone call to someone in Tampa and it led to a financial advice and possible investors for my film. I don't expect investors to come out of that conversation but I'm certainly thinking bigger than before. Now I'm putting my pitch package together. My vision for presentation is expanding.


Sunday,  February 19, 2017

* Rewriting...


Monday, February 20, 2017

*Rereading...

* Notice

* Tennis


Tuesday, February 21, 2017

* Jurassic Planet...P.A/background work

* Relationship report audition

* Finished reread


Wednesday, February 22, 2017

*  Jurassic Planet P.A. feature scene

* Pick up shoot cancelled

* Paid tax bill


Thursday, February 23, 2017

* Lunch with Hank.

* Trip to the P store...

* New bookbag

* New metro phone

* Call with Ricky Byrd...


Friday, February 24, 2017

* Basketball

* Hey Belle

* Washed clothes


Saturday, February 25, 2017

* Nowruz pick up shot

* Thesis writing


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign