Thursday, February 26, 2015

Week 231: Still Searching For My Mojo! Slam Bright Idea

Weekly Audio Review 



Sunday, February 15, 2015 

* Cleaning ...

* Watched SNL 40. ...Meh.

* Audition for a lead role prep


Monday, February 16, 2015

* Kenthachy Facial Scan - 2K Games. I was in and out in mins.

* Rehearsing for the role

* This was a great start to a week


Tuesday, February 17, 2015

* Audition for the lead role in a movie called Buddy Solitaire. My role was Bugg and I did terrible. I was suggested to make some adjustment and that's when they lost me.

* On the positive side, when I was rehearsing for the role in front of the building, I came up with my monologue slam idea for QWF.

* Trip to Trader Joes. Popcorn!


Wednesday, February 18, 2015

* Cedar Sinai hospital background work

Cedar Sinai's Medical Doctor

Now I'm a nurse
Thursday, February 19, 2015

* Low key day...

* Basketball. Close game but we lost. I had a lot of blocks though.

* I decided I need a chair today, to help me get comfortable in my creative space again

* Its time to get into feature writing mode. Today I came up the name for my feature &&:#$. Its a great name. Its genius.

Friday, February 20, 2015

* Chair search. Got chair. Chair broke.

* Basketball. Lost full court. I don't remember this one.


Saturday, February 21, 2015

* Viewing a kids community basketball team. I may possible coach one day.

* One on one game. I won.

* Replaced my broke chair yesterday for a new chair. $5.00 more.


* Season 5 prep work

* Added one or two things my acting profile


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign