Sunday, February 8, 2015

Week 227: Prelude to the Trails - My Bike...Gone!

Weekly Audio Review 



Sunday, January 18, 2015

* Don't remember exactly what I did during the day. I probably spent most of the day preparing for the week.

* Watched: Superman - Man of Steel

Monday, January 19, 2015

* Mann & Wife audition (Management sent)

* Post audition disappointment. I knew I didn't get it upon leaving the room. The recovering process.

* Updating my modeling blog: http://www.motownmaurice.tumblr.com/

* As for modeling, my photos got reject by the my supposed modeling agent. There goes that plan.

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

* Attempted to file my fictitious name but the don't take starter checks. Pretty much a waste of a trip.

* Ralph's food pick up...

 * Good news about an upcoming video submission audition. They requested a video from me which means I'm not longer submitting for the open call.

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

* 12pm First Class Orange drop off

That's a lot of oranges. Compliments of FCTA
* For another project, I submitted a video audition

---------------

Thursday, January 22, 2015

* Pre audition tape

* Business name established

* Script rewrite sent in for upcoming video audition

* Audition notice

Friday, January 23, 2015

* Rehearsal scripts

* Audition for Board Game (Waste of time)

* And my BIKE IS STOLEN


Saturday, January 24, 2015

* With a reader assistance from Kawanda, I completed my submission for "My Invisible Sister."

* Watched: X-Men Days of Future Past


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign