Sunday, February 8, 2015

Week 228: Spiritually into the Darkness

Weekly Audio Review 


Sunday, January 25, 2015 

* Audition video submission (My Invisible Sister) meltdown disagreement (Agent sent)

* Journey entering into the darkness

* Watched: Wolf of Wall Street

Monday, January 26, 2015

* Day of darkness

* Skpying with Matown

* Tosh.O Avail fail

* Watched; Wreck It Ralph

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 

* Decided not to attend the GR/GROW orientation

* Watched: Lego Moive, How to Train  your Dragon 1&2

Wednesday, January 28, 2015 

* Audio recording ???

* Signs of my powers coming back

* Watched: Rise of the Guardians

Thursday, January 29, 2015 

* Established business account and unbeknownst to me there had a $100 promotion for people starting new business accounts. What a blessing.

* Powers returning. At 81%

* Highly considering selling my plasma and finding other ways to make money

* For the very first time I saw my Auntie Jean today and it was made possible by Skype. Its been like Skype everyday since then with my mom included on the group calls.

* Gave movies a break and caught up on my Vampire Diaries

Friday, January 30, 2015

* First Class Talent Agency seminar. Sandy's back she told me "Its your time."

* Meeting at the Art House for potential location for QWF

* Was introduced to Capoeira (Brazilian martial arts)

Saturday, January 31, 2015

* Attended a Casting Networks International seminar with Laray Mayfield

* Post the seminar, I started to up grade my IMDB and lessened some of my late night presence.

* Powers are back. Motivation has risen.

* Kevin Boot's BBQ. Spend the night over for the Drone Shoot


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign