Thursday, February 26, 2015

Week 230: Now I have Diaria - Walk It Off

Weekly Audio Review 


Sunday, February 8, 2015

* Blogging

* Diaria issues...


Monday, February 9, 2015

* Trolli Gummy Worms audition

* Head shot pick up

* Capoeira Brazilian Martial Arts Class (I was terrible)


* More diaria

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

* No Trolli callback

* Diaria continues...

* WalkingFish

* Rehearsing

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

* Movie audition notice (It was a struggle transitioning for the movie review role)

* Rehearsing

* Basketball

* Stomach issues

Mojarra fish. I was do for a treat to myself. 
Thursday, February 12, 2015

* Still with stomach issues

* Preparing for the movie review audition

* Talent applicant call and appointment (Waste of time)

* Walking...Denny's

Denny's Bacon Chicken Sandwish
Friday, February 13, 2015

* 12pm movie review audition. I didn't even review the movies I prepare for. I'm sure they decided I didn't need a full audition upon meeting me.

* ABFF monologue attempt and fail

* Walk to the Staple Center

* Picked up some french fries

* Late night ABFF monologue recording success


Saturday, February 14, 2015

* Hair cut. I was content with the new barber

* Watched Better call Saul and TVD


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign