Sunday, January 19, 2014

Week 174: Smeagol says so!

Weekly Written Review 

I'm barely back a week and in addition to winning a best actor award, I'm getting called in for some amazing auditions. The Disney host audition appeared so perfect for me. I also did some serious preparation. I was ready. At the actual audition I did well but not spectacular. Thus, I counted myself out the running by making late night references. While introducing myself, I said I love broadcasting and I brought up my web series. I Looking back, I'm glad I screwed it up (See final Thoughts).

Sunday, January 12, 2014

* Scandal marathon and resting a bit. I mean I am a best actor award winner. I deserve it.

* At the last min, I decided not to go to the G-Blok table read. It was planned last min anyway.

Monday, January 13, 2014

* Monkey Butler Improv. First day back.

* Audition notices...

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

* Carmax Audition

* I finally noticed the Shark Attack Group Love Video.

* Scene Locations: 2:05 & 2:36


* I took a nap with my socks off and I believe that's the reason I was sick for the remaining of the week.

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

* Disney Movie Surfers Audition (Agent Sent)

* Audition Workshop with Marcus Folmar

* Conceived the title: Late Night Butter Milk Biscuits. I'm so excited!!!

Thursday, January 16, 2014

* Hype mode! I am an actor. Walking and talking to myself.

* Sick/Under the weather. Not as productive as I desired.

Friday, January 17, 2014

* Sick/Under the weather. Not as productive as I desired.

* 4pm USC audition /outside.

* Left my USB at Staples, damn. I didn't get it back until Sunday.

Saturday, January 18, 2014

* Sick/Under the weather.

* Attended Culver City's 9th Annual Celebration of the legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King

Keynote Speaker Dr. Michael Bernard Beckwith founded the Agape International Spiritual Center
* To my surprise a Carmax callback notice came in today.

* Cut Above New Years Party

 Final Thoughts 

I made some choices at the Disney audition that probably ruined my chances of booking but I'm truly glad it panned out that way. The reason is the same reason I'm going to allow someone else to host The Quarterly Wrap Festival this year. When my late-night reign begins its going to last for at least two decades. I got the rest of my life to host. Lets make my story more interesting. I want this acting thing. I got the bug. I want to learn the skill, build my craft and get on television and film. Every new week of this new year solidifies more and more that this acting is truly I want right now. No more to be written. I feel it. Yes, I feel it.

A side from that, I went crazy this week. I never ever talked to myself so much. Quietly, I was very Smeagol like. Those conversations with myself are some of the best conversations I had in a long time. Feeling physically sick didn't help either. It didn't stop me from doing anything that needed to be done but I'm sure I would of got more done if I wasn't under the weather. Some of my coughs were pretty nasty.

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign