Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Week 149: Quest Tune Up - Getting What I Asked For...

Weekly Video Review

The battery went dead. Check out part 2 below.

Sunday, July 21, 2013

* Walking and taking with Pam for the first time in a while. 

* Writing season 2 of The Late Night Experiment

* Started editing The Late Night Experiment Documentary

Monday, July 22, 2013

* GR7 Grow Meeting 11am. I got to fight to keep my food stamps alive.

* Teen Wolf

Motown Maurice & Ian Nelson aka Baby Derek from The Hunger Games

Derek aka Ian Nelson from The Hunger Games and his friend aka Motown Maurice. Teen Wolf: Season 3 episode 8 Visionary. 

Derek aka Ian Nelson from The Hunger Games and his friend aka Motown Maurice on Teen Wolf on MTV.
Motown Maurice & Ian Nelson aka Baby Derek from The Hunger Games
Video Here:



Direct Link: http://www.mtv.com/videos/teen-wolf-season-3-ep-8-visionary/1711031/playlist.jhtml#series=2211&seriesId=31789&channelId=1

Related: Week 129: Favor Plus Favor Equals Favor

* Audition Notice

* Light Bulb! Complete of up a new concept for late night television. Watching The Legend of Korra inspired it. Inspirtation Code: Planet.

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

* Taco Bell Audition (Agent Sent)

* Started Uprights Citizens Brigade (UCB) today level 201 class. You got to love the scholarship program.  12pm-3pm

* Spontaneous adventure for some Haitian Food at TGeorges with Nerlyn. This visit reminded me of a previous important idea.

Motown Maurice & Nerlyn Jean at TGeorges Haitian Cuisine

* More Writings and reviewing scripts. Began Writing Episode 6 through the late hours of the morning.

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

* Verbally confirmed the new location for Q3.

* I actually want to the library to get some reading in. I started reading again last week while doing back ground work and I want to continue the trend.

* Performed at The Space Improv

Thursday, July 25, 2013

* Lazy during the day and documentary editing during the night.


Friday, July 26, 2013

* UCB level 201 class 12pm-3pm

* Watched and attended UCB's Harold Matinee

* Watched and attended UCB's Long Form Improv Jam

* Watched and attended UCB's Stand up comedy open mic

* In a random unplanned situation during my second visit to Trader Joe's in the same day, I saw a young lady that I met for the first time on Wednesday. First thing she asked was, What are you doing here? The second thing she asked was, "Do you want to hang out?" Shocked by the request and puzzled how to turn down the Conga Room offer that was proposed to me 5mins before from the two people I was with. I optioned to hang out and enjoyed the company and conversation at her home. I think its the new beard I'm rocking.

Saturday, July 27, 2013

* Got confirmation for a music video today, trimmed up my hair and prepared a little bit.

* Worked on the blog

Final Thoughts


As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign