Thursday, July 18, 2013

Week 147: Human Mode Briefly ...I just want to be liked

Weekly Video Review 

Sunday, July 7, 2013

* Low spirited day

* Power Struggle performs at Neon Venus 

Monday, July 8, 2013

* Low spirits... 

* QWF Location calling

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

* Hamburg Funk rehearsal with Kevin

* Filmmakers event at the Skybar (Spirit Low)

* Audition notice...

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

* Rented a car at Enterprise Rent a Car for an audition

* The General Commercial in Irvine (Agent sent)

* Pathetically, put aside writing my web series to write a pointless poem. I never finished.
Hence to, "If I can turn back the hands of time."


Thursday, July 11, 2013

* I put it all out there, I digress and I'm recovered.

Friday, July 12, 2013

* Sam & Cat show audition at Nickelodeon Studios for the guest star role of Peezy. (Agent Sent)

Saturday, July 13, 2013

* 3A's Meeting

The great Robert Gullaume (Benson) & John Wesley at The Mayme A. Clayton Library Museum
 
Final Thoughts

Indeed this was another pathetic week. I opened up to someone and gut turned down. "That was nice. I really appreciate you opening up to me. Thank you so much" Ha ha ah ha ha ha. Truthfully, I did it for the thrills. Of course I wanted the results to go in my favor, although I wouldn't bet that it would of. If I was in the position I would of bet against myself all day. Moreover, I did it because it was different. I slipped into human mode briefly. That don't happen often and it will be a very long time before it ever happens again. In the end, I'm thankful for the experience. Hopefully, I can use it somewhere in a performance. 

 As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night 

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign