"See my final thoughts below..."
Sunday, June 23, 2013
* QWF Stuff
* Hamburger Funk rehearsal with Kevin
* QWF logo development
Monday, June 24, 2013
* EBT Card Replacement
* Monkey Butler improv class (It was great. I am an impact...great feedback)
* Logo creation...
Tuesday, June 25, 2013
The release of Duck Sauce's new song "Its You"
Related: Duck Sauce - "Its You" Straight off the press
* Not feeling too well.
* Guinness book of world record official ok.
* QWF Logo completed and finalized.
|The Quarterly Wrap Festival's official logo completed today. Yeah!!!|
* Went downtown LA and did some some swap meet shopping. I picked up my first ever pair of converse All-Stars. I got some clothes to.
|Trim me up.|
* QWF Planning.
Thursday, July 27, 2013
* 7:30am call time for the Guinness World Record shoot.
These are the guys myself and Kevin had to go up against.
|Guinness World Record Holders Ben and Mark Needle, Motown Maurice & Kevin Cárdenas|
Here is an example of what Kevin and I was up against.
Related: Week 144: Guinness Book...Crapy Video Reviews Must End
Friday, June 28, 2013
* I got a call to be part of a prank show from someone in casting named Jordan. He has me in mind from Who Has The Last Laugh. He said it would be no more than 2 to 3 hours. With all the work I still had to get done, I took a chance. Moreover, I went with my roommate Ken and we waited of about a half hour got paid for doing nothing. Somebody wasn't there and they told us we could get paid and go home. How cool is that? That's the second time that's happened to me on set. Well, the first time I had to wait much longer without working.
Saturday, June 29, 2013
|Just got off the bus and arrived at my event. I had to borrow this push cart from landlord. I lost a wheel on the way.|
The very next day after the event I wrote this on the Facebook event page: