Thursday, July 11, 2013

Week 146: Too Destructive and Unfit to be Personal!?

Weekly Video Review


Sunday, June 30, 2013

Wheat Things Boxer Part 3 #MustHaveWheatThins


Monday, July 1, 2013

*New housemate

Photo of Motown Maurice by DKS Media Solutions.
https://www.facebook.com/dksmedia — David Smith.

* Improv at the next stage

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

* Reality Host Audition Video


* Meeting with Adrien...

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

* Audition (Agent Sent) Camp X-Ray -
Note to self: Its all about the ears. Again!

* Met up with Kevin Boot

* Long day walking

* Began searching for new venues for QWF and ended up with good results

Thursday, July 4, 2013

* QWF location searching continues...

* I should of been with...at...

Friday, July 5, 2013

* Location searching continues...

* Lazy spell

Saturday, July 6, 2013

* Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Marathon

Final Thoughts

My personal choices and actions from last Saturday (June 29th) affected me through each moment of this week and it continues to. Its been a very long time since I've been in a state like this. Its affective my productivity and happiness. I lied to myself all this week. What I've been going through is deeper then the surface material. I got to get right. I got to get right with myself and with her. I have to rebuild.I've destroyed enjoy.

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign