Monday, June 4, 2018

Week 402: Echoes of Favor

Weekly Written Review 

My booking and auditions are steady which is great. Nothing special there. I would say the coolest thing that happened this week was at The Grove. My friend and LuLu and I were walking around there and we stopped to look at the T-Rex statue. It was a Jurassic World 2 promotion. A few moments later a young lady approached us and said, I can give this to whomever I want and I choose you guys." She gave us an Amazon Echo. It's worth over $90.00. How cool is that! She was working for the promotional team and I don't know for sure why she chose to give it to us out of all these people. I am grateful. What a blessing. I don't know when I'll be able to fully use it because of lack of internet but hey, I got an Echo. LuLu gave it to me since she's moving soon :-(


Sunday, May 27, 2018

* Used BlueLA for the first time (Electric car rental)

* Trip to Walmart Burbank...new basketball and tennis sneakers

* Dinner at Mario's

* Just Dance

* Watched Civil War


Monday, May 28, 2018

* Just Dance...

* Returned home

* Tennis

* Suprize Insecure booking


Tuesday, May 29, 2018

* Insecure shoot


Wednesday, May 30, 2018

* Music video shoot. Out of all my 40 plus music videos, this was my worst experience. They put black masks over our face. You won't even see our faces.


Thursday, May 31, 2018

* Audition at Cazt

* Music video audition. Ha!

* NBA Finals game 1. My Jimmy Kimmel McDonalds skit/commercial aired.


Friday, June 1, 2018

* Basketball...my calf started to tighten up again after playing.

* Two audition videos sent

* Left for a weekend at LuLu's


Saturday, June 2, 2018

* Playing a lot of Mario Tennis Aces demo throughout the weekend. LuLu finished the first level of Tropical Freeze. Yeaaaaa!

* Watching CoCo. It was great.

* The Grove

* Trader Joe's

* The Originals S5E6. No! Not Hayley! :-(


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign