Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Week 342: Returning to the Unknown

Weekly Written Review 

There's a storming coming. A pending court case and notice for the city. The status of my living situation is in the air. It's very possible I may revisit homelessness again soon. The near future is very unknown. The unknown isn't fun. I've been in the unknown before. Through experience I know it's a common state for transitional stages. Whatever is to come, I'll be ready to embrace it. The reality is I accomplished what I needed to accomplish in my six years of garage living. This chapter is coming to an end and the pending challenges are proof. I'll just continue enjoying my tennis and basketball in multiple times a week in the meanwhile.

Sunday, April 2, 2017

* Snake Outta Compton pick up shot and post dinner

* New script outlining


Monday, April 3, 2017

* Tennis...

* Audition for an UCLA orgy scene (No actual sex in the film)

* Boldly signed up for autopay on my cell phone bill


Tuesday, April 4, 2017

* Voting day...

* Basketball...


Wednesday, April 5, 2017

* Actors workshop with Arielle

* Outlining


Thursday, April 6, 2017

* Court session

* Basketball/Tennis and post Boba with Saied.


Friday, April 7, 2017

* Tennis


Saturday, April 8, 2017

* Boxing session with Danny and post meal at Kevin's.


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign