Thursday, April 20, 2017

Week 343: Twenty Dollar Jackpot

Weekly Written Review 

For the first time in years I'm not working on creating my own content. However, I am diligently working hard helping other projects. I'm not mentioning my daily duties in my posts but I am devoting a lot of creative energy to Aaron's House. I'm proud of that. Not to mention a few other projects that may transpire soon. Otherwise I'm still having fun.

Sunday, April 9, 2017

* Catching up on Originals season 4 with LuLu


Monday, April, 10, 2017

* Tennis

* Skipped an online audition


Tuesday, April 11, 2017

* Dinner with Marie

* Basketball...


Wednesday, April 12, 2017

* P.A. work at Fonco studios. VR set design. On the way to work I missed my stop. When the bus finally stopped I had to walk maybe a quarter mile. At one point a lady blocking my path. Her head was glued to her phone and I asked her to excuse me. As soon as she got out my way I noticed a twenty dollar bill a few feet away. I dropped my bannan on it picked both up with glee.


Thursday, April 13, 2017

* Tennis/Basketball. Slowly getting better at tennis and I might of made stride with my tennis serve today.


Friday, April 14, 2017

* VRLA Expo pass

* H&R Block attempt and fail

* Tennis


Saturday, April 15, 2017

* Doing my taxes

* 7pm P.A work at the VRLA Expo breaking down the set.


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign