Monday, October 28, 2013

Week 161: Not So Glee! Don't Worry About a Thing! Love on the Runyon Top

Weekly Video Review 



Sunday, November 13, 2013

* Power Bundle Performs / with Kevin C. and 3 guest stars

Monday, November 14, 2013

* Monkey Butler

* Power Struggle @ DCT IO West with Me, Mark & K...

* Double conflict booking notices...

Tuesday, November 15, 2013

* Double mess up. Made a bad choice and I missed an opportunity to be on Glee.

* Verizon/NFL audition (Agent Sent)

* New computer arrival 

* Industry Minds with Cassy

* Audition call came in 

Wednesday, November 16, 2013

* Audition for WW4. I lost my voice for two days because of this audition. They me yelling like a commander in a video game battle field.

* Background on the movie: Alpha House

* Spontaneous visit to T... 

* Audition notice...Zimmer...

Thursday, November 17, 2013

* Alpha House background work.

* Audition for T-Minus for the role of Zimmer. Can you say terrible!

Friday, November 18, 2013

* Power Struggle at Neon Venus with Me, Mark & Trent

Saturday, November 19, 2013

* The day started out with dog drama but after the 2 hours and 15 mins the remain of the day was heaven.
One of my best personal days in LA. Thanks Cassy.

Cassy & Motown @ Runyon Canyon Park
Cassy & Motown @ Runyon Canyon Park
Cassy & Motown at Pizza Hut
Final Thoughts

I'm accustomed to making great decisions so when I made a decision that lead me to missing an opportunity to be on the show Glee it truly bothered me. As a matter of fact, I'm still not completely over it.  Moreover, this was a great week. It was full of love and companionship from a very special to me. The night ended with some Scandal and... Its just a matter of time before I mess this one up. Since I'm a week behind on my blog I can confirmed that I'm on schedule. I already messed it up. The question is can it be fixed. I'm so horrible with women. I have to do is not push them away. Why? Why? Why?

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign