Monday, October 7, 2013

Week 158: I'm Sexy? - Q3 Wrap Fest - Quest Coach Aborted - More Pathetic Videos

Weekly Video Review


Sunday, September 22, 2013

* Mister Epic Mann day 2

* Music video audition came in yesterday and I thought it was for Monday. So I missed the audition today. Oh well.

Monday, September 23, 2013

* Quest Coach


* Dinner invitation with...


Tuesday, September 24, 2013

* Biking riding with...

* Out The Closer clothes shopping with...

Motown Maurice hanging with T...

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

* Whats Poppin Rehearsal with Mark. 

* Sistah Did What? Screening.

Thursday, September 26, 2013

* Impromptu photo shoot with T.... 

* Team meeting with Earl at Normandie park.

Friday, September 27, 2013

* Gblok audition call back.

* Mister Epic Man video released

Saturday, September 28, 2013

On the bus carry a bunch of stuff to the Wrap Fest.

I could of called a LYFT.
* The 3rd Quarter Wrap Fest

The 3rd Quarter Wrap Fest
* See Q3 photos HERE:

Video Part 2 here:
 
Final Thoughts

I'm always empty after a big event but when the wrong woman or person is apart of your life, it drys you for everything you have.

What I didn't address in the video was the fact that I sent a bunch of goals for myself amid this week. Post my anniversary I had plans to put out a new video Monday through Friday until December 31st. Quest Coach was the main segment. Project aborted. My new found company is the reason why I wasn't able to pull it off. I allowed her to occupy my attention. This is a first for me. I always complete my goals/tasks. At the same time, I am thankful. Trying to complete that goal plus editing season 2 of The Late Night Experiment and event planning is way too much. I'm glad things panned out the way they did. Its the most logical reasoning for this odd situation. The short yet pleasure run with that person basically ended after Saturday night. It was a cool pit stop but I'm back on path completely. No more pit stops anytime soon.

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign