Monday, October 14, 2013

Week 160: Lost and Found, Found and Not Lost, Blessed and Favored

Weekly Video Review



Sunday, October 6, 2013

* Whats Poppin promo video. 

* Forced to purchase a new phone because I most my phone the night before.

* Power Struggle Improv (Me, Mark & Trent)

Monday, October 7, 2013

* Blogging..

* Decided not to go to or send in an audition about computer coding. I could of faked it but I don't know code nor does it excite me.

* Monkey Butler Improv

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

* Background work: "Blackbird" movie

* Couldn't make a pop up audition with Kaspersky.

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

* Audition - Next Up. Shot and auditioned at the same time.

* Used my gift certificate received at the Neon Venus film festival on May 31st at Studio Depot.

* Found my old phone at the Metro Lost and Found. How awesome is that!

* Lost my keys...


Thursday, October 10, 2013

* I have up on my computer today. It is no longer capable to edit HD video. Research on a new computer begins.

* Got my keys back.

* BBQ at Kevin Boot's

* Unexpected hung out with Cassy...

Friday, October 11, 2013

* Ordered new computer

* Audition with Duck Sauce. Cook experience because the young lady in casting was on a Avril Lavigne video with me and the other two guys new I was in the Its You Duck Sauce video.

* Updated new profile photos with Cut Above Casting 

* Power Struggle @ Neon Venus (Me & Mark) It was a great show, we got great responses but something was missing. 

Saturday, October 12, 2013

* Started feeling a bit uneasy. Combined with how I felt yesterday, I decided that I need to run and to something to get my blood pumping before my performance from now on.

* I played a little basketball

* Attended a the Birkeland house warming with Cassy. 

Final Thoughts

I"m slowly but surely getting into this Breaking Bad phenomenon.


As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign