Sunday, September 29, 2013
Monday, September 30, 2013
* Kind of lazy...still recovering...
Tuesday, October 1, 2013
* Mister Epic Mann shoot "Twerking."
Wednesday, October 2, 2013
* Grey's Anatomy background work. I didn't even get any camera time but I'm still getting paid.
Thursday, October 3, 2013
* Surprise visit from an old high school friend.
|Marissa Hammonds & Motown Maurice at Novel Cafe in Korea Town|
* Email acceptance into the Whats Poppin cast.
Friday, October 4, 2013
|Motown Maurice's Late-NIght Jelly Campaign begins.|
* Visited USC's School of Cinematic Arts lecture with Steve Hely.
* Note to self: "Then in that case, I think is best that I just go." Whats broke is broken. (T....)
* Bug screening with Cassandra at Warner Bros Studios
Saturday, October 5, 2013
* Hosting audition
* Cut Above Casting party
* Power Struggle improv @ Neon Venus (Me/Mark)
* I lost my phone :-(
My blog videos lately don't justify how great my weeks have been. I've been focusing on the worst part. That just comes to show how one little thing can shift energies immediately. Besides the wack girl that was officially dismissed and losing my phone, I've been building some significant relationships. Most significantly, as of Thursday, I joined the cast of developing television program for kids. Its called Whats Poppin. More on that coming soon.
As the quest continues...
The Future of Late Night