Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Week 379: Ready Getting

Weekly Written Review 

I'm behind on my blog and I don't remember the exact mood of this week. Seems like the usual set up. Low spirits, boost, and an audition. The focus was obviously planning for my upcoming reunion and packing for my trip. Moving forward.


Sunday, December 17, 2017

* Spiritually defeated, Sleeping and more sleeping.

* Playing Zelda

* Wide aWoke planning

* Passed on an audition due. Not interested in playing a feminine character


Monday, December 18, 2017

* New boost of energy...

* Wide aWoke planning

* Tennis...king of the court. Only lost once today and defended my crown twice. I was surprised considering that my shoulder was hurt.  Plus I bet John. My MeetUp profile stated I would be John in 2017 and I did on my last tennis match of the year, lol.


Tuesday, December 19, 2017

* Low spirits...sad day...

* Wide aWoke planning


Wednesday, December 20, 2017

* Basketball...played good consider my shoulder

* Emailed another producer about my script


Thursday, December 21, 2017

* CVS...

* @ Lu Lu's


Friday, December 22, 2017

* KFC audition


Saturday, December 23, 2017

* Basketball

* Packing...

* Planning


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign