Sunday, December 3, 2017

Week 376: Thinking about a refocus

Weekly Written Review 

A random person shouts out of a car and predicted I'm going to book it. I didn't book it. That totally killed my spirits. On the bright side, I don't owe the IRS any more money. That's enough to make this week a great success. Long story short, I contacted my old account in Florida about a 2013 tax issue over the summer that I forget he had nothing to do with. He then reminded me of the issue and advised that he could make it go away for about $250.00. I was skeptical but I took a chance. I signed some papers and I did what he said. It's all legal. Fast forward to this week and it's gone. What a blessing. Aside from that, I've been thinking about my next year a lot this week. In many ways 2017 has been fun but I'm not interested in having a year like this again. I plan to keep such things as tennis, basketball and Switch in my life but next year I need more work. As a result, my thoughts are deeply pinning towards a refocus.

Sunday, November 26, 2017

* @ Lu Lu's

* Stranger Things Season 2 weekend continues...

* Walk at The Grove

* Trader Joe's


Monday, November 27, 2017

* Amazing letter from the IRS

* On my way to my first audition of the day, I was walking while reading my lines. Out of no where a guy in a car from across the street rolls down his window, looks at me and start shouting. He said, "You're going to book it. I just got this feeling you're going to book it." Talk about a boost of confidence. Unfortunately, I didn't book that audition or the following one today. That was truly disappointing and dampened my spirits the next day.

* Audition # 2 in Santa Monica

* Tennis...


Tuesday, November 28, 2017

* No callback :-(

* Low spirits

* Screenplay pitch package prep

* Invitation to play on a YMCA basketball team

* Audition notice came in at 11:58pm


Wednesday, November 29, 2017

* Audition # 1

* Audition - Universal Studios Orlando commercial

* 6pm Basketball game at the YMCA. Scored the teams first 6 points. 11 total points. Missed one free throw. We won. At the end of the game they were like, "We needed you. You came just in time."

* Spontaneously ended up at a Laker vs Warriors game. It was cool. I didn't realize I had to pay for my ticket but it's all good. I caught the second half and it went into overtime. I was rooting for the Lakers of course. That's not something I did when Kobe was around. At the same time I'm also not fond of the Warriors.


Thursday, November 30, 2017

* Sleeping long...low spirits

* Walk to ATM, food pick up

* Computer work with music playing...


Friday, December 1, 2017

* Basketball...YMCA

* Annual photo shoot for my landlady and her pets


Saturday, December 2, 2017

* Basketball...YMCA

* Lunch with Raj at SoupPlantation

* Lauren's Bday house party


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign