Sunday, December 3, 2017

Week 375: That time of the year...

Weekly Written Review 

It's approaching that time of the year. That time of the year when body is requesting extra sleep. I mean double extra sleep.  I don't want to wake up. I just want to sleep and stay in the bed. In addition to just sleeping my body wants good food. It needs it. After a year of saltine crackers and chicken noodle soup it needs to replenish with mamma's home cooking. Thank God I'll soon get to give my body what it needs. It's getting the sleep now but the cooking with come in a couple weeks.


Sunday, November 19, 2017

* Stayed home...Switching...


Monday, November 20, 2017

* Lazy day...Switching...

* Tennis

* Semi drama with my agency. Small issue about an invoice.


Tuesday, November 21, 2017

* Low spirited day...playing Zelda

* Audition video sent


Wednesday, November 22, 2017

* Basketball...YMCA

* Audition video sent


Thursday, November 23, 2017

* I intended on spending thanksgiving by myself today but while at the YMCA yesterday I randomly got an invite. I accepted it. It was different yet very appreciated.

* Two audition videos sent


Friday, November 24, 2017

* Basketball...YMCA

* Text message to NW casting director. This lunch meeting is happening.

* Black Friday shopping at Wal-Mart for Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle. I got it. Wal-Mart all the way in Burbank.


Saturday, November 25, 2017

* @ Lu Lu's

* Stranger Things season 2 weekend

* Puyo Puyo Tetris purchase from the Eshop


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign