Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Week 371: Living the dream in the background

Weekly Written Review 

This week began nice. I presented awards at a film festival and I got to throw in a few jokes. The feedback was inspiring. A few people said I was funny and at least one person said I that I livened up the program. I mostly enjoyed the people that approached me suggested that we should work together afterward. The rest of the week was a bunch of auditions that led to nothing and I topped off the week with background work on my 41st music video. Living the dream! :-/


Sunday, October 22, 2017 

* Returned Kevin's van

* Presented awards at the Wind International Film Festival at the Scientology building. Then there was a get together at The W.


Monday, October 23, 2017

* Used Turo to rent a car for the first time

* Audition # 1: Short film (Calabasas)

* Audition # 2: Coca Cola (Santa Monica)

* Audition # 3: EA games (Playa Vista)

* Tennis...


Tuesday, October 24, 2017

* Returned car

* Simple mobile audition


Wednesday, October 25, 2017

* Basketball short audition

* Music video booking

* Started audition video

* Black Santa shoot


Thursday, October 26, 2017

* Completed audition video and sent

* Stayed home...

* BIO Upgrading


Friday, October 27, 2017 

* Basketball...

* Mario Odyssey purchase

* Tennis...


Saturday, October 28, 2017 

* Marshmello music video shoot - Day 1  

* Audition video sent  


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign