Sunday, November 19, 2017

Week 373: Saved by 20 G's

Weekly Written Review 

It's Monday. I'm in my spot doing my thing on the computer. The TV is on. The news is playing. Familiarity strikes my brain and I turn towards the TV. Suddenly I'm in disbelief. The newscaster is talking about a man who was recently arrested because of killing spree threats. I'm shocked because I know the person. We lived in the same quarters for about 4 years. I immediately grabbed my phone and started recording it. Then almost instantly I bolted to my landlady and shared the story. As much as we couldn't believe it, it was also believable considering what we lived through. Specifically this year. Some specifically this past summer. We went through the Rumble in the Jungle and after seeing this story and the amount of guns the police seized we're happy to be alive. This story was all over the news this week. There's so much more to it but I rather not write about it. I'll leave it at this.

On a more positive note, I booked twice this week. Glad to be booking again.

Sunday, November 5, 2017

* Stayed home gaming

* WaW Reunion planning

* Organizing/Cleaning...


Monday, November 6, 2017

* DWS Arrested

* Audition # 1 - Nickelodeon Callback - Truth

* Zipcar Rental

* Audition # 2 - Owl

* Zipcar returned

* Tennis

* Audition video sent

* Background work booking

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

* Google Play background shoot. Had me a good big meal. First time in a while I ate that great on set.

* Audition video sent


Wednesday, November 8, 2017

* Basketball...YMCA 

* Complete 4 audition videos


Thursday, November 9, 2017 

* Food shopping

* Two bookings


Friday, November 10, 2017

* 1st Snake Outta Compton interview with DeCayMag Podcast: http://decaymag.com/podcasts/decaymag-s6-sp4/23501/ 

* Audition

* Trader Joe's


Saturday, November 11, 2017

* I booked a role from my audition yesterday but it's not going to work out because it shoots during Christmas break

* Basketball...YMCA

* Dropped off Marie's pics

* Shea Butter pick up at the African Shop in Hollywood. The gave me some free incense because of a one min delay with the transaction.

* Relaxing...


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign