Monday, October 16, 2017

Week 369: Heatwave Check

Weekly Written Review 

Is the booking heatwave over? I doubt it. This week was relaxed compared to week 367 but not every week is going to be that amazing. Some weeks will be more amazing and it takes weeks like this to set up that great greatness. Here's a couple things before I go. I proudly declined some background work this week. The main is because they tried to pull a fast one on me. I was notified by my agent during the week that I'm requested to be put on hold for a project I auditioned for. About 2 or 3 days past and I had no clue what this project was for. I couldn't even recall the audition video I sent in. Finally I got some wardrobe info on Friday and it stated background attire. That's not cool. Look, I'm not interested in background anymore but it doesn't mean I won't do it from time to time. I basically did some with BET weeks ago. The reason I declined this one is because that's not what I auditioned for. Not too mention the pay was really low and it was out of the area. No one is pulling a fast one on me anymore. On the bright-side, I thought it was going to conflict with an important audition on Saturday and it didn't. Aside from that, I had a few auditions this week. Three of which were commercials and two didn't exactly come from the agent the specializes in that area. Hey, I'm not complaining. Friday was actively intense. I played basketball and tennis. It's been a while since I did that. I had a slow start with tennis but I became the Burger King at the end of the night. Which means I became the king of the court among two other people. It's my first Burger King title and I'm looking to get many more :-)


Sunday, October 8, 2017 

* Forgot an important script at my shoot yesterday. Thankfully LuLu allowed me to drive their with her car together.

* Switching at LuLu's


Monday, October 9, 2017 

* Leaving LuLu's

* Food for Less/Dollar store

* Tennis...I'm not sure if I acknowledged my rides home after tennis before but if I did here's a second time. For the majority of this year, after four or more hours of tennis I would have to wait for the train and bus. Transportation is much slower at night. That's not fun after a workout. That changed recently. I found out one of my tennis colleagues lives very close to me. When I play on Friday's I get a pick up and ride home. Most times on Monday's after tennis I have a ride home. This might seem simple but it's a big blessing. 


Tuesday, October 10, 2017

* Relaxing...

* Emailing...Entertainment Lab...Managers...

* Wide aWoke promotion...computer work...


Wednesday, October 11, 2017

* Black Santa Rehearsal

* Commercial audition...Elf...


Thursday, October 12, 2017

* Basketball...YMCA

* Web Commercial audition


Friday, October 13, 2017

* Basketball...YMCA

* Tennis...I am the Burger King


Saturday, October 14, 2017

* Direct TV audition

* Tennis fun and lessons at Griffith park...

* They tried a fast one. Declined a project that I was on hold for.


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign