Thursday, October 5, 2017

Week 367: # 3 Gig Booking Streak

Weekly Written Review 

What happened this week? I'm glad you asked that question. This week I went on a booking streak that's what. I booked 3 gigs back to back. I was working all weekend long. Thursday, Friday and 12 hours each day on Saturday and Sunday. I've had dreams about working weeks and weekends like this. All of this immediately after my 7th year anniversary. Big things are popping and nothing is stopping me. Next week may not be as busy but greatness also awaits.


Sunday, September 24, 2017

* Comedy parody audition

* Blogging


Monday, September 25, 2017

* Black Santa audition video sent. I immediately got a text from the casting director that I know personally. She stated she loved my audition.

* Tennis


Tuesday, September 26, 2017

* BET commercial audition. Less then 30mins later I got notice that I booked it.

* (2) VO's sent

* (2) Audition videos sent


Wednesday, September 27, 2017

* Basketball

* Post office

* Walgreens/ photo gift to landlady


Thursday, September 28, 2017

* BET shoot

* Short film booking notice

* VO sent

* Relaxing...catching up with Pam


Friday, September 29, 2017

* Hot Wheels shoot

* Storage stop/pick up


Saturday, September 30, 2017

* Short film parody shoot day 1


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign