Sunday, May 14, 2017

Week 346: Operation It's Getting Real - Move Out

Weekly Written Review 

It's getting real in these streets. Or maybe I should say it's getting real in this garage. My place of paradise is closing down and I got to move. The city says so. I got to be gone by the 24th. I got options in place. With better options being considered. The decision is beyond my control. It was a good five plus year run. Moving on to the next chapter. Ready or not, here I come.


Sunday, April 30, 2017

* @ Kevin's

* Avail cancelled



Monday, May 1, 2017

* #50 audition video sent

* I dropped my laptop while creating my audition video. What a scare.

* Aaron's House editing...

* Tennis



Tuesday, May 2, 2017

* Aaron's House stuff...

* Sorting/packing progress begins. As I was going through stuff I found $15.00 in old 2013 receipts. Whoop Whoop!


Wednesday, May 3, 2017

* Audition (James Jr.)

* Actors workshop

* City Hall says it's time to go


Thursday, May 4, 2017

* Basketball/Tennis



Friday, May 5, 2017

* Departed from LA and arrived Tampa


Saturday, May 6, 2017

* Tennis with Cuz



As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign