Thursday, May 4, 2017

Week 345: Self Tape Striding

Weekly Written Review 

I will standby my original reservations about the audition process. It's a cold, uncomfortable and ridiculous room. On the other hand, I'm picking up some amazing momentum for self submissions. It's working for me. I can't recall the last time I booked in the room but self submissions have been working in my favor. I just got to find some self submission that pays better and I'll be straight.


Sunday, April 23, 2017

* Spent last night at Kevin's

* Editing photos...


Monday, April 24, 2017

* Hot Sauce audition

* Tennis

* Fonco pay check pickup


Tuesday, April 25, 2017

* Boost Mobile shoot with Biz Markie

* Audition video sent...during my lunch break


Wednesday, April 26, 2017

* 3 audition videos sent

* Arielle's acting workshop


Thursday, April 27, 2017

* Adidas audition

* Surprisingly got put on avail for Monday in relation to makeshift audition video I put together on Tuesday. I was released on Sunday but still supersized I got that far.

* Yesterday I submitted for a "big" audition and I couldn't stop thinking about it. I woke up this morning and immediately contacted my agent and told them to reach out for me. Before they could respond I got the response I was looking for #50.  

Friday, April 28, 2017

* Callback audition (Series)

* MTV Promo audition (Agent sent)

* Tennis


Saturday, April 29, 2017

* Self tape Vitamin audition video sent

* Hanks' birthday party Bonaza


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign