Monday, February 27, 2017

Week 335: Rewrite Reread

Weekly Written Review 

I got an extra boost to complete the rewrite of my film when I recently found out about ABFF's 3rd annual screenplay contest due in a couple days. It's the same contest that got me to finish my screenplay within a month in 2015. The boost was nice but I didn't send. It still had to reread it and frankly I'm done with contests in general.


Sunday, February 12, 2017

* Short film shoot: The Blindness Word

* Under the weather 


Monday, February 13, 2017

* Tennis

* Groceries

* Follow up call...?

* Under the weather

* Rode bike for the first time this year


Tuesday, February 14, 2017

* Rewriting


Wednesday, February 15, 2017

* Basketball

* Dollar store

* Library

* Wide aWoke update. Location locked.

* Body and leg feeling better


Thursday, February 16, 2017

* Completed the rewrite

* Slightly thought about submitting to ABFF but it wasn't worth it in the end.


Friday, February 17, 2017

* Rain storm

* Audition video sent and put on a strong hold

* Rereading...


Saturday, February 18, 2017

*  Frenchies pick up shoot

* Booking for Sunday


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign