Saturday, January 21, 2017

Week 331: Rumble In The Jungle

Weekly Written Review 

It's Saturday, 4:34pm and I'm literally just waking up from approximately 36 straight hours of sleeping/laying in bed. My spirits have been somber. It started Thursday night. Friday is a big blur and the idea to play Outkast's album The Love Below and update my blog finally got me up  doing something productive. (Now I recall it was raining all day on Friday. The weather might have something to do with my current status. Or maybe it's the presidential inauguration, lol) I've had days like this before. I know I had weeks in which I just stayed in the bed for long periods of time. I'm asking myself right now if this is any different? I think because I don't have any pending projects is what makes this different. Many times in the past I was burnt out seeking ideas. I'm up to date with all my endeavors and I'm playing the patience game. The last time I truly played the patience game was summer 2010. I was complete with nothing more to give. I'm very similar now. My body language at home is as if I was burned out yet I got a lot to give but I certainly can't give by myself anymore.

Maybe I should give myself some slack. I just completed my first week back from my holiday break and this is probably just me adjusting. It does take a moment to adjust back to the life of disappointment. I started my first week back with a good lineup of auditions. My senses tell me it's not going to lead to anything but I'm off to a good start.

The adjustments are one thing but next month I'm approaching my 5th year in my living situation and I think it's finally taking a toll on me. I've had my moments in the past but now it's time for a life upgrade. Financially, I'm no different than how I arrived 5 years ago and I have no solutions. I want change but I also want it on my own terms. Those terms have always had the resemblance of a miracle.

I won't get in to any detail about my surging need for change but I just need more independence. My spirits are influenced by a lot of stuff. My pop is still not 100%, I'm running out of money as usual and more. The list goes on. Right now it seems like things are going to get worse. "Things get worse before they get better." That's what my mom told me on Tuesday. It's what she heard from a prophetess on the internet. That's been on my mind a lot. It may temporally be my motto. It's certainly could be the motto for America considering it's current condition. On the bright side I got some boxing lessons this week. Physical activity is certainly keeping me happy and Youtubing. I'm excited about that Nintendo Switch. I Zelda Breath of the Wild is now on my radar. Got to give a shot out to Clash Royale. That game is keeping me occupied.


Sunday, January 15, 2017

* Audition notice

* VO Audition (Roar)

* Audition (Airtime)


Monday, January 16, 2017

* Tennis with a Meetup group. It was fun. I'm going back.

* After walk with Belle

* MLK day


Tuesday, January 17, 2017

* Levi audition

* Social House shoot. Could the Social House be the hope I'm looking for?

* Phone call with Danny about boxing...


Wednesday, January 18, 2017

* Post Office

* Smart & Final

* Boxing training with Danny. It was great. Much more intense than I anticipated.


Thursday, January 19, 2017

* Alameda/Horseless Cowboy audition

* HISJI audition

* Code 3...

* Met a "Delightful"person


Friday, January 20, 2017

* Skipped an online submission audition. I'm not doing 18 and younger anymore. I get the notice but never the gig.

* Officially woke up at 7:45pm

* Long low spirited day

* Trump is president


Saturday, January 21, 2017

* Blogging...

* Tea with Luana


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign