Sunday, January 15, 2017

Week 329: It's a New Year

This will be first post weekly post without an audio review in probably over two years. I'm glad to start the year without it. Got a lot done this week. Took some new headshots and took a trip to West Palm. The trip was a total waste of time. I won't elaborate. I certainly could of saved some cash and stayed home. I enjoyed the train ride more than my actual stay. On the bright side a little boy asked for my autograph and took a selfie with me before departing and that was rewarding.


Sunday, January 1, 2017

* Panera Bread/tea with Erica

* Wal-Mart trip

* Computer work...


Monday, January 2, 2017

* Blogging...uploading...


Tuesday, January 3, 2017

* Errands...clothes shopping

* YMCA


Wednesday, January 4, 2017

* Tea with Brittany (Nurse)

* Read: 2016 Year In Review - Free At Last


Thursday, January 5, 2017

* Hair cut. Shortly after this haircut I decided to be my own barber here on out.

* Photo shoot with Reggie


Friday, January 6, 2017

* Roti with Crissy/Wide aWoke meeting


Saturday, January 7, 2017

* Depart to West Palm


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign