Sunday, January 3, 2016
* Played some basketball at Country Run and got pitched a travel scheme.
Monday, January 4, 2016
* Starbucks with my junior high/high school/college friend Attorney Edwin Randolph.
|Motown Maurice & Edwin Randolph|
* Pam visit
* Storage transfer
* Surprise Ipad2 gift from Pam. Yeaaa.
|My very first Ipad product|
* Starbucks with Tosha
|Tosah LaLa Rosa and Motown|
|Will this ever end?|
Wednesday, January 6, 2016
* Last day of storaging. They told me I owe them money and if I didn't get out today they would change the code on me. I would have extended the process another day or so but I got the heck out of there.
|A glimpse into what my life use to be about. Videomaker and Photographer magazine.|
|Left over storage junk.|
|My Christmas break task is finally over.|
|Goodbye Public Storage room 17.|
Thursday, January 7, 2016
* Lunch with Crissy at Carrabba's
|Motown Maurice & Crissy Raynor. Thanks for lunch Crissy.|
* Echoes of a Dream DVD storage pick up.
* Hangout with Rodney and DVD packaging
* HCC Ybor city meeting
Friday, January 8, 2016
* Errands and digital converter box/ink search
Saturday, January 9, 2016
|I'm scheduled for a great haircut once a year during the break.|
* Shawna Loca's post wake celebration
|Rest In Peace Shawna Loca.|
|Shawna was good to me. One of my proud supporters. Let your spirit live on Shawna. Thank you!|
As the quest continues...
The future of Late Night