Thursday, November 19, 2015

Week 269: Production Heats Up - Unemployable

Weekly Audio Review 





Sunday, November 8, 2015

* AMF Networking event in Santa Monica. Didn't actually go in but I got my networking on outside on the line.

@ Check into my other home for a few days


Monday, November 9, 2015 

* Recycling cans. Payday and pay up (I'm behind on my rent)

* Planning for the next shoot

* Recovering from Saturday's shoot


Tuesday, November 10, 2015

* Planning for next shoot

* Blogging...


Wednesday, November 11, 2015

* Script is ready

* Casting for Saturday

* Attempt for quick employment with Cooler TV

* Spoke with mentee for the first time in a while

Compliments of Dahéli Hall. If this isn't the essence of Motown Maurice, I don't know what is.
This guy needs his own cartoon show. Keep your eyes open. He might make a cameo somewhere else.
A web series perhaps. 

Thursday, November 12, 2015

* Casting for Sunday

* Frustration with the Cooler TV process. Waste of time. I'm not fit for it.

* Spoke with mentee again

* Returned to the garage

* Conversation with Nathaniel from The African Channel


Friday, November 13, 2015

* Call sheet for Sunday sent out

* DGA movie screening of Trumbo with Dahéli.

* New African Channel idea brain storm. I got it as I was riding my bike doing errands.


Saturday, November 14, 2015

* Clipper game with Mentee canceled. His mom said he can't make it. :-(

* Errands...prepping for tomorrows shoot.


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

4 comments:

  1. That artist is incredible!!!!!
    It should be in a museum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daheli Hall is amazing at everything she does. I want her in my life forever.

      Delete
  2. I think Motown is so handsome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And Motown thinks you are sexy and beautiful.

      Delete

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign